Best Hair Secrets Revealed: On-The-Go Hair Tipsby Various Sources on 08/09/16
· When hair is fully dirty and you don’t have a place to wash it, use a diffuser on a blow-dryer around all your hair for about 10 minutes while rubbing your fingers through the lumps of hair strands. You’ll find your hair looking clean and fresh like its right out of the show.
· Carry a new, travel-sized toothbrush in your purse as a mini fly away buster. You can also carry a mini bottle of hairspray to spray the toothbrush first, which will easily tame stubborn hairs.
· Stayed the night at a certain someone’s house and have no hair products? It’s OK to use his products, too. In fact, a lot of men’s hair products are formulated for superior hold.
· Be a believer in “the t-shirt turban,” a makeshift shower cap that you can use anytime you need to shower, but don’t have a cap (like when you’re traveling). Remove your t-shirt so the neck is around your hair line. Roll it all into a twist and then tuck under the front to secure. Then hit the shower and no moisture or water will destroy your hair style!
· Try to stash a small brush and dry shampoo in your purse. Spray the brush with dry shampoo and brush the bangs from under (oil/residue from the face and forehead) and then on top to refresh the strands.