Best Hair Secrets Revealed - Productsby Various Sources on 08/21/16
· The more unmanageable your hair is, the more moisturizer or conditioner you need.
· Always check the ingredients on your products. Some ingredients may contribute to excess frizz, especially alcohol or water-based products.
· Rub a protein-rich hair product on the ends of your hairs to help nix split ends caused by heating tools, hair dyes and standard wear and tear.
· If you want to take on frizz, opt for a really rich conditioner and then style with a setting spray or hair oil. This will keep fly-aways at bay.
· For bouncier or more voluminous hair, don’t use really thick or heavy conditioners or styling products. Instead, opt for lighter styling products and slightly tease your roots.
· Use oil-based setting or shine spray if your hair is prone to frizz or if you live in a really humid environment. This will nourish the shaft and keep hair from swelling with the moisture in the air.
· Have problems making bobby pins or barrettes stay in place? First lightly spray dry shampoo on the bobby pin/barrette before inserting into hair. The dry shampoo will keep the bobby pin from slipping or sliding and your style will be secure all day long!